Sunday, December 26, 2010

Only him


I miss his stupid face,
I miss his stupid smile,
I miss his stupid touch,
I miss his stupid jokes,
I miss his cute face,
I miss his cute laugh,
I miss the way he used to laugh,
I miss the way he used to make me laugh,
I miss the way his face was always in a book,
I miss the way he used to stare at me,
I miss his hair,
I miss his voice,
I miss his presence,
I miss.....him. I just miss him. I miss everything about him.
Just him. Only him.

i love u damn much nairul Aqmal!
Categories

6 anak murid kena cubit:

Pja Ismail on 7:59 AM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

wah.wah. tgh mood jiwang ye cik mas. =)

cik mas on 8:04 AM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

@Pja Ismail

haha...skali skala... :)

Unknown on 8:33 AM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

wah...
entry manja utk si dia...
huhuhu..
kak, psl komen akak kt entry fiq tu,
fiq tgk wayang kt mner lg, klu bukan dataran pahlawan..
hall 4...
heheeheeh..
siap karaoke lg tu kt bawah.. :)

Admin on 6:37 PM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

waduh3..
hehe t smpaikan slam tuk
abg nerul k..(:

cik mas on 8:22 PM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

@Cikgu Fikri

lah yeke....best2 :)

cik mas on 8:22 PM, December 26, 2010 said... BALAS

@ahsfantasy24

ok cyang :)

 

dunia.ku.dunia.cikgu Copyright © 2010 Designed by CikMas